Recently I got nominated by the Liebster Award by the awesome Brigitte from The Book and the Bone so thank you very much Brigitte!!
Here are the rules
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Let’s get right into the questions!
1.What was your favourite book as a child?
I loved basically any book by Enid Blighton, especially The Famous Five series. I would constantly be re-reading and loving them !
2.Which book do you love to hate?
The Rule of Thoughts which is the sequel to The Eye of Minds by James Dashner. I don’t know why exactly but it’s a book that I will never stop talking about how much I hate.
3.If you had the chance to travel in time (both ways), which century would you visit and why?
Hmm.. I think I would want to visit like a 100 years in the future so 2100 here I come!
4.Do you finish the nutella/[insert spread of your choice here] and then put the jar back for others to find, or do you admit to having finished it?
Haha no, I would probably admit to having finished it because it probably wouldn’t take long for my family to find out anyway.
5.Which author is an automatic read for you?
Cassandra Clare! I could never turn down reading one of her books!
6.If you had to choose: Twilight or 50 Shade of Grey?
I actually haven’t read either but I think I’ll go for Twilight for I guess obvious reasons.
7.Do you read classics?
Yes, I do occaisionally but a lot less frequently then I’d like.
8.Will you be watching the new Shadowhunters series?
9.How do you celebrate the new year?
Well I don’t really do anything too special. This year I just stayed at home and watched the movie New Years Eve (which I love btw) and then watched the fireworks on TV which was fun. 🙂
10.Would you read a book just to rant about it/make fun of it?
Honestly, this sounds exactly like the kind of thing I would do.
11.Do you agree with the philosophical theory that feeling emotions towards books/series/films/fictional situations is inappropriate because we know it’s not real and therefore shouldn’t feel anything?
I’ve actually never heard of this before but I defintiely DO NOT AGREE! Feeling emotions toward fiction in my opinion is totally normal, if not healthy. Saying that it’s not is telling people not to encourage their imagination which I think i totally wrong!
Now on to the 11 facts!
1. I have just over one week of holidays left before i have to go back to school and I am freaking out real bad!
2. I turn 16 next month.
3. I started collecting those cute pop dolls for diferent fandoms and I currently have 6.
4. I used to do dancing and gynastics classes when I was younger.
5. I have never had a pet and have no desire to have one.
6. I am kind of good at juggling two balls in one hand.
7. I’m around 5 foot 5 in height.
8. I have a fear of basically all insects especially ones that can fly.
9. I have a Star Wars: The Force Awakens calender.
10. I cried when I saw Alan Rickman had died. 😦
11. Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favourite actreses.
My questions are…
1. Who’s your favourite actor/actress?
2. A book you’ve always wanted to watch but never got around to?
3. What’s your favourite article of clothing?
4. Favourite OTP?
5. A movie you’ve always wanted to watch but never got around to?
6. Favourite holiday of the year?
7. Would you rather work at a bookshop or library?
8. Last song you listened to?
9. Favourite article of clothing?
10. If you could choose your own name what would you choose?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I feel like everyone has already been tagged for this so I’m just going to be tagging these people! I tried to do some research but sorry if you’ve alreaddy done or already been tagged for this. 🙂
That’s all I have for today! Thanks again to Brigitte for tagging me!
Gabby The Duantless Warlock xx