Recently I got nominated by Jenny from Reader in a Reverie for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award so thank you so much! 😀
Basically the rules are you thank and add a link to the blog who nominated you, answer the 10 questions they asked, nominate 10 other bloggers and then create ten questions for them and notify them that they have been tagged. So let’s just jump straight into it!!
1) If you could take any fictional character to the cinema, who would you take, and what film would you see?
I think I would take Sam from Life In Outer Space and we could watch one of the Star Wars movies because that would be pretty awesome.
2) Why did you start a blog?
I’ve been interested in blogging for quite a few years now I’ve just never found the right platform to do it on. I also really love talking about books and sharing my thoughts. So when I discovered WordPress at the beginning of the year I decided it would be the perfect time to start blogging! 😛
3) Your favourite blog post (the post you most enjoyed writing)?
Hmm this is a hard one. I can’t think of one post that really stands out as something I enjoyed writing. I suppose in general I really like writing reviews since I love sharing my thoughts about books and discussing with everyone. I find they also help me bring together my thoughts on the book I’m reviewing, if that makes sense…?
4) Favourite male character?
5) Favourite female character?
Normally I would go with Tessa from The Infernal Devices but I think I’ll mix it up today and go with Celaena Sardothian from Throne of Glass.
6) Least favourite character?
I can’t think of my least favourite character ever but from recent reads I really didn’t like Keenan from An Ember in the Ashes.
7) If you could pair a fictional book character with a Disney character, who would you pair and why (romantically or otherwise)?
This is a bit of a cop out but I’m gonna go with Cress from Cress and Flynn Ryder. Since they’re both Rapunzel retellings I suppose Thorne and Flynn are the same character but anyway I think they’d be really cute together.
8) The book that made you the most emotional?
Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken. I cried so much while reading and even after…
9) A song that reminds you of a book?
Okay so I’m going to go with The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and Wildest Dream by Taylor Swift. 1989 came out around when I was reading Mara Dyer and after listening to the song on repeat while reading I kind of found some similarities between the two.
10) If you could take any character and put them into another book world, who would you put in what world?
This is just one I’ve thought of randomly on the spot but imagine putting Celaena Sardothien into the Hunger Games world. She could probably completely take down President Snow in seconds but just imagine how awesomely she would do if she was actually in the games!
I don’t have 10 people to tag but I will tag…
I’m sorry in any of you guys have already been tagged…
Now for my questions!
- What is your favorite series that has more than 3 books?
- Do you have a book to movie/TV adaptation that you like better than the original book?
- What’s your most anticipated release of 2016?
- What character do you think would have an awesome blog? (book-related or not)
- Hardcover, paperback or E-book?
- What character would you like to have as a sibling?
- If you could make or re-make any book into a movie what would it be?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- How many books are on your TBR?
- What fictional family would you like to be a part of?
So that’s all I have for today. Thank you again to Jenny for nominating me and be sure to check out her awesome blog!! Until next time!
Gabby The Dauntless Warlock xx