The Real Neat Blog award is an award that recognises different, maybe not as well-known blogs and helps bloggers find more awesome blogs to follow. I think these blog awards are such awesome ideas and I’d like to give a big thank you to Casey from Inspired By The Page for nominating me. Everyone should go check out her awesome blog. Sorry I’ve been really late in putting gup my post, but better late then never right? 😀
So the basic rules are when you’re nominated to…
- Put the award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by person who nominated you.
- Thank the person for nominating you and give a link to their blog.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like, also giving a link to their blogs and letting them know you nominated by commenting on your blog.
I’m also assuming you need to come up with a set of questions for your nominees so I’ll be doing that as well. J
Here are the questions asked by Casey…
- What superpower would you like to have and what would you do with it?
I’ve always wanted the power to turn invisible whenever I want to. I’m not exactly sure what I would do with this but I’d probably use this to play a bunch of pranks on my friends. 😛 I’m realising that this probably makes me a bad person for not using my powers for the greater good…
- Do your friends in real life know about your blog?
Yes, probably the majority do. When I told them some of my friends seemed really surprise and some just didn’t really care since they’re not into books. But overall it’s not really a big deal and I’ve never thought of keeping it a secret. 🙂
- Have you been to any book conventions?
Last year I went to Book Expo Australia which as you may guess is Australia’s answer to BookCon. It was actually the first time it was held so it wasn’t amazing but still a pretty fun experience and I am looking forward to going this year. Last month I also went to Supernova which is a pop culture convention but also features books and that was pretty fun!
- If you could bring one character to life, who would it be?
Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus, you should all know how amazing Leo is so I shouldn’t need to elaborate.
- What book sparkled your reading itch?
I don’t think there was every one book which got me into reading, I’ve always been an avid reader for as long as I can remember. The Hunger Games though did introduce me to YA and definitely made me more involved in the bookish community, especially online.
- If you could have lunch with any celebrity (author, actor, singer…) who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence, just imagine how cool that would be!
- What’s something about yourself that might shock your followers?
I don’t if this is shocking exactly but I don’t really talk about my age much, but I’m 15. 😀 Insert all of my followers gasping and trying to deal with the shock. 😛
Now for my questions. Just note that I am horrible at coming up with questions! D:
- What is your all-time favourite movie?
- If you didn’t like books, what else would you blog about?
- If an author gave you the opportunity to be a character in their book which author would you like this to be?
- What is your favourite time of the day to read?
- What are your thoughts on shopping for books online vs in store?
- If you could receive an ARC of any book coming out, no matter how far away, what would it be and why?
- If you could be part of any fictional characters family, which would it be and why?
Now to who I’m going to nominate! I haven’t really researched who has/hasn’t received a nomination yet so I apologise if you’ve already been nominated. 🙂
Thank you again Casey and thanks to everyone for checking out my post! Until next time… 🙂
Gabby The Dauntless Warlock xx