Me again! So here we have the book blogger test. Again I’m really sorry but I’m not sure who came up with this tag but thank you to them! I’m going to try and keep this short so let’s just do this!
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Typos and silly errors in books that could have easily been spotted and fixed!!
- Unnecessary love triangles!!
- When I ask someone what part they’re up to in a book so I can talk about it with them and they say the page number they’re on…
Describe your perfect reading spot.
In my bed, nice and cosy with my headphones on. 🙂
Tell us three book confessions.
- I’ve read the first chapter of After by Amanda Todd :O
- I didn’t really like the Book Thief as much as everyone else did but I think that was just because I read it during a reading slump so please no hate!!
- I haven’t read or watched the full Harry Potter series yet… 😦
When was the last time you cried during reading a book?
I maybe shed a tear or two while reading Fairest by Marissa Meyer a couple of days ago… I’m a massive crier when it comes to books.
How many books are on your beside table?
My bedside table is full with my lamp and IPod dock/speakers but I have a stool next to my bed which I only keep the book I’m currently reading on, I try to keep it nice and tidy 🙂
What is your favourite snack to eat while your reading?
Probably MnMs 😛 They’re the best!
Name three books you would recommend to anyone.
Life In Outer Space by Mellissa Kelli
These Broken Stars by Aime Kaufman and Megan Spooner
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Unsurprisingly, a lot 😛
What’s your biggest reading secret.
Umm… I don’t think I really have one… I’m an open book 😉 (Pun definitely intended)
Who I’m tagging.
Everyone!!! Go ahead and consider yourself tagged! Leave a link to your post down below if you do do this tag! 🙂
There you go! Just a quick short tag! Let me know if you agree with my answers or not. I love discussing with you guys in the comments! Until next time…
Gabby The Dauntless Warlock xx